Friday, November 18, 2011

Miracles

     Well, it seems that I am so special that I get a bad case of pneumonia and I am not even aware that I am sick except unable to be aroused and my lungs filling up in a matter of hours.  Way too weird..
It seems that I have someone watching over me.  I'm feeling so totally calm and good inside.  I am getting baptized tomorrow at noon.  I'm so excited.  I've been looking forward to this for a long time.  You know how you sometimes just put something off for awhile and then all of a sudden it's years later.  I'm not sure what it was that made me want to read the scriptures, but once I started I was hooked.  I read everything in the Ensigns.  I had a whole different perspective of my church and the things that I read made so much sense.  I grew up in the church and all my friends belonged, but I guess I needed more maturity because the Book of Mormon isn't just words but now reading is a story about ancestors and their struggles.

My family will all be there.  My oldest son will baptize me and my son-in-law will confirm me.  It really is extra special for me.  That really makes me smile.

2 comments:

Kellie Roring said...

It really was extra special!!!

connie said...

Thanks Kellie.....Love you