Friday, October 21, 2011

Many Blessings

     Today I had a very good day.  My son Josh came over to visit.  He is such a sweetheart.  Everyone seems to have their own troubles at times, but when it's any of my children, well I wish that I could take it upon myself.  I hate to see any one of them hurting.  I also had two sisters from Church come by for a minute.
     Last Thursday I had both breasts removed.  I had a recurrence of breast cancer.  Each day has been just a little bit better.  Yesterday I had the tubes taken out and that was so great not having them hanging around, ha ha ha.I am really so blessed.  Many people reached out to help with food, encouragement and blessings.  





     My daughter Kellie is down from up north and I can't wait to see her.  She brought my granddaughter Lauren, my three great-grandchildren, Triton, Bronze and Milana.  I'm going to put Kellie to work helping me plant tulip bulbs for next spring.  Well,  it's getting to be close to my bedtime.  

No comments: