Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's True!!!! Time flies by so dang fast.

         Sitting alone, getting ready to scream at my computer for not doing what I want it to do.  So I do just what I do everyday, sit and look out the window, and giving myself a time-out.  I only need a few minutes, like 4 or 5, and then " I feel like a new woman".  Just saying that last quote makes me smile very big.  My grandson Matthew has such great one liners..one day after taking a bath, he proudly proclaimed to his mother, "I feel like a new woman".  It was something that was memorable to her because the next time she called me she told me what he had said and we both laughed out loud together.  Now every time I think of it, well, you know, it's just one of those memories you won't forget!!  It's true!!! Time flies by so dang fast.

1 comment:

Kellie Roring said...

Haha mom so true!! Great post.