Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderful Life



     I'm on a pathway to becoming a member of the church that I grew up in.  I've been away for 20 years or so.  There are things that I must do, but I'm ready.  Many things in life change but as I go to church I find it hasn't changed.  I get the same comforting feeling as a child at home with her loving parents.  Secure, safe, and forever.
     I have found the scriptures to be more alive and much clearer.  I feel that though my lifetime I have gained some wisdom and insight into what I really believe.  My family means more to me than ever.  The genealogy my granddaughter has struggled with for a long time has become more real to me.  I am so thankful for my many blessings in life.
Thank You Lauren.....I love you!!


image credits: free nature photos


1 comment:

Author said...

You're welcome Grandma. I'm so proud of you.
Love you!