Friday, September 2, 2011

My Girls...Wow




I think almost everyone is proud of their kids and proud of the things that they can do.  I know, Pride is a "sin" but I think that it only applies to having "Pride" about self.  I can be proud of doing a good job at something, but to hold Pride of our selves is wrong. 
My oldest daughter, Kellie painted this....."Two Quakies".

When I look at this lovely scene it relaxes and soothes me.  I love mountains, streams and trees.  If I'm quiet I can here the water making it's way down the mountain.  I can hear the quaking of the leaves on the trees.  So wonderful...I smile!!







                My youngest daughter, Hannah painted this form of a woman. Both paintings are so different but they both give me cause of be proud of them.  Both girls have have let something from inside come out and be expressed in their own unique way.

This painting of a young woman is both sensual and innocent.  This may be a mirror of that part of every woman that causes men to go crazy over us.  "Thank goodness", is what I say.

1 comment:

Kellie Roring said...

Thanks so much!!
They are both beautiful!